Address: 2st floor, B Area, Jinbaisheng Industrial Park, Headquarters 2 Road, Songshan Lake Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Pr., China.
I. Introduction to China CQC Certification
CQC logo certification is one of the voluntary product certification services carried out by China Quality Certification Center. It is indicated by the CQC mark that the products meet the relevant quality, safety, performance, electromagnetic compatibility and other certification requirements, aiming at safeguarding the interests of consumers and promoting Improve product quality and enhance the international competitiveness of domestic companies. China Quality Certification Center (CQC) carries out CQC mark certification for lithium-ion batteries and battery packs according to GB31241 "Safety Requirements for Lithium Ion Batteries and Battery Packs for Portable Electronic Products". According to the national standard GB/T 35590-2017 "Information Technology Portable Digital Devices" CQC certification for mobile power using the General Specification for Mobile Power.
Second, the importance of battery CQC certification
In view of the current national policy and a series of urgent requirements, whether you are a complete machine manufacturer or a large number of battery and mobile power manufacturers, distributors and traders, products need to be CQC or GB31241, GB/T 35590 as long as they are sold in the domestic market. report. Battery, mobile power, etc. to Taobao Tmall Jingdong, also need to do GB31241, GB/T 35590 commissioned inspection report. Now customers are increasingly strict with suppliers' battery products and mobile power supplies. CQC certification for battery products and mobile power supplies is conducive to increasing the visibility of certified product brands, enhancing product market competitiveness and increasing market share.
Third, the battery CQC certification product range
Battery CQC certification GB31241 standard applicable portable electronic products lithium-ion battery and battery pack examples are as follows:
1. Portable office products: laptops, PDAs, etc.;
2. Mobile communication products: mobile phones, cordless phones, Bluetooth headsets, walkie-talkies, etc.;
3. Portable audio/video products: portable TV sets, portable DVD players, MP3/MP4 players, cameras, video cameras, voice recorders, etc.;
4. Other portable products: electronic navigators, digital photo frames, game consoles, e-books, etc.
The above list is merely an example, and the portable electronic product includes the above listed products, but is not limited to the above products.
Fourth, battery CQC certification standard
Portable secondary battery and battery
Primary battery (group)
Lithium-ion battery and battery pack for mobile phones
Power battery core (lithium system)
Power battery system (lithium system)
Five, the battery pack to do CQC certification GB31241 standard, you need to do the following tests:
Capacity test, charge test, discharge test, overcharge test, overvoltage charge test, overcurrent charge test, reverse charge test, electrostatic discharge test, undervoltage discharge test, forced discharge test, external short circuit test, high altitude low voltage simulation test, Temperature and humidity cycle test, mold stress relief test, vibration test, impact test, drop test, extrusion test, heavy impact test, thermal shock test, combustion test, overvoltage charging protection test, overcurrent charging protection test, undervoltage discharge Protection test, short circuit protection test, overload protection test, over temperature protection test, high voltage test, high temperature use test, flame retardant test.
Sixth, mobile power to do CQC certification GB/T35590 standard, you need to do the following tests:
The serial number
The sample quantity
Appearance and Logo
Effective output capacity
Capacity holding capacity
The output voltage
Ripples and noise
Adaptability of power supply in charging state
Short circuit protection
Electrical safety of whole machine
Battery and battery pack safe
Flame retardant materials
Restricted power supply
High temperature charge and discharge
A constant humid
Charging and discharging temperature control（GB 31241-2017）
Seven, battery, mobile power CQC certification application process
1. Product certification application;
2. Data review;
3. Send samples;
4. Product type test;
5. Factory quality assurance capability inspection;
6. Certification results assessment
7. Approval of the certificate;
8. Supervision after certification.
Eight, CQC certification factory review and other considerations
(1) Content of the review: factory quality assurance capability + product consistency check
1. Factory quality assurance capability review: According to CQC “Factory Quality Assurance Ability Requirements” and “Factory Inspection Record Form”.
2. Product consistency check: Check the consistency of the products applying for certification, and focus on verifying the following:
(1) The identity of the certified product (nameplate) and the consistency indicated in the type test report;
(2) The structure of the certified product and the consistency of the type test sample;
(3) The consistency of the important parts/components list in the important parts/components of the certified product and the type test report;
(4) Conduct on-site inspections in accordance with the “Regular Inspection Items and Confirmation Inspection Items Table”.
3. The initial factory review method; the initial factory review can be carried out separately or in combination with the initial review or supervision review of CQC certification.
(II) Initial factory inspection time: In general, the initial factory inspection is carried out after the type test is passed.
Type testing and factory inspection can also be performed simultaneously as needed. The factory inspection time is determined according to the number of units of the certified product to be applied, and the production scale of the factory is appropriately considered. Generally, each processing site is 1 to 4 person-days. The specific review time is given in the “Special Requirements for Product Certification Implementation Rules” for the corresponding products. The auditor calculates the time of the journey on a daily basis by half a working day, not within the number of people/days listed above.
Nine, battery, mobile power CQC certification testing acceptance agency
ESTL focuses on the global certification and testing team for battery products, and has established a large-scale industry-leading testing base in South China (Dongguan). The ANTL parent company ANCI strictly enforces quality control in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system specification ISO / IEC 17025, and has impartial data to the society. 4. Provide authoritative qualifications such as public testing service platforms, and the professional certification strength is undoubted.
ESTL's dedicated team provides manufacturers, distributors and importers of batteries and mobile power with a highly flexible one-stop testing and certification service solution to help customers easily and conveniently obtain passes to enter multi-national markets.
ESTL national free hotline：400-840-8988
Focus on Wechat