Address: 2st floor, B Area, Jinbaisheng Industrial Park, Headquarters 2 Road, Songshan Lake Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Pr., China.
I. Introduction to Japan PSE Certification
PSE (Product Safety of Electrical Appliance & Materials) certification (referred to as "fitness inspection" in Japan) is a mandatory market access system for Japanese electrical appliances and an important part of the Japanese Electrical Appliances Safety Law. . At present, the Japanese government divides electrical appliances into "specific electrical appliances" and "non-specific electrical appliances" according to the provisions of the Japanese Electrical Appliances Safety Law. Among them, "specific electrical appliances" includes 116 kinds of products, which are diamond-shaped PSE certification; Non-specific electrical appliances" include 341 products and are round PSE certified. The PSE includes both EMC and security requirements.
Second, the importance of battery PSE certification
The battery and battery are non-mandatory certifications in Japan. You can do a round PSE. A round PSE-certified battery product can give customers a guarantee of safety and reliability. In the market competition, it has a greater advantage than a battery product without certification, and the market share has increased. The popularity has also increased, and the market is strong and long-term.
Third, the battery PSE certification mark
The specific range of lithium-ion batteries currently exported to Japan must comply with the requirements of the supplier's declaration of conformity and must be affixed with a round PSE mark (see figure below).
Fourth, the battery range of battery PSE certification
Since November 20, 2008, lithium-ion batteries have been included in the control of NSPs. That is, secondary lithium ion batteries (for mobile devices, desk notebooks, etc.) with an energy density exceeding 400 Wh/L. Except for the following lithium-ion batteries: lithium-ion batteries for medical equipment, industrial equipment, and automobiles; batteries that cannot be easily removed by soldering or other means to the product; batteries of special construction.
Five, battery PSE certification test standards
JIS C 8712: Sealed Secondary Cell or Battery for Portable Devices - Safety Requirements
JIS C 8714: Safety testing of small lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for portable equipment
JIS C 8715-2/SBAS1101: ESTL battery core
JIS C 8715-1/JIS C 8715-2: ESTL Battery System
Sixth, battery PSE certification test project
Insulation resistance test
2. Continuous charging test
3. Vibration test
4. Battery shell test under high temperature environment
5. Temperature cycle test
6. External short circuit test
7. Free fall test
8. Mechanical shock test
9. Thermal shock test
10. Squeeze test
11. Low voltage test
12. Overcharge test
13. Forced discharge test
14. Forced internal short circuit test
15. Battery overcharge protection function test
16. Cell high-rate charge protection test (lithium system only)
17. The battery is not installed correctly (nickel system only)
Seven, battery PSE certification data preparation
1. PSE certification application;
2. Factory inspection form;
3. A copy of the business license of the applicant, manufacturer or manufacturer;
4. Product manual;
5. A description of the differences between the various models in the same application unit;
6. A list of key components and/or major raw materials;
7. Product size chart, assembly drawing and dimension drawing of each part;
8. A certificate of authorization issued by the manufacturer (when applicable);
9. Other required documents.
Eight, battery PSE certification process
1. The applicant provides relevant information;
2. Both parties sign the quotation contract;
3. The applicant sends a battery sample;
4. ESTL laboratory test samples;
5. ESTL issuance certificate;
6. Send the report and certificate.
Nine, battery PSE certification agency
ESTL has a technical team focusing on global certification and testing of battery products for more than ten years. It has established a large-scale industry-leading testing base in South China (Dongguan), and ANCI Corporation ANCI strictly implements quality control in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system specification ISO / IEC 17025. We can issue circular PSE certification by ourselves. In addition, we have maintained long-term friendly cooperation with Japanese JQA and JET institutions, and we can also apply for you to obtain PSE certification issued by Japanese institutions. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry-standard senior PSE certification standards engineers, which can help your products obtain PSE certification and market the Japanese market.
Focus on Wechat