Address: 2st floor, B Area, Jinbaisheng Industrial Park, Headquarters 2 Road, Songshan Lake Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Pr., China.
I. Introduction to CTIA Certification in the United States
CTIA (American Association for Wireless Communication and Internet) is a global non-profit organization founded in 1984 and has played an active role in promoting the development of the wireless and Internet industries. The CTIA Wireless Communications Show, which is considered to be the largest wireless-focused event in the world, has a history of more than 20 years and covers network facilities, wireless services, end-user software, applications and accessories, power and other aspects of the wireless industry. CATL (CTIA Authorized Testing Laboratory) is a CTIA accredited testing laboratory, and CTIA accredited CATL issued a test report.
II. Scope of CTIA Certified Products
2. Bluetooth Compatibility-Bluetooth
3. CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access)
4. Hearing Aid Compatibility-Hearing Aid
5. 4G/LTE interoperability
6. Over the Air Performance-Air Download
7. RF Performance of Wi-Fi Mobile Converted Devices
III. Relevant Standards for Battery Application for CTIA Certification
1. Standard IEEE 1725 shall be used for single-cell battery system certification.
2. Standard IEEE 1725 is also used for battery system certification where only cells are connected in parallel.
3. Standard IEEE 1625 for Certification of Battery Systems Containing Multiple Cells in Series
IV. Requirements for Battery Cell CTIA Certification Application
|Detected by UN 38.3
|Factory Quality Management System Preparation Certification
|Factory Review Required
V. Battery Cell CTIA Certification Application Process
VI. Battery Cell American CTIA Certification Processing Agency
ESTL is a third-party testing organization dedicated to obtaining domestic and international certifications for Chinese battery companies. We have a comprehensive testing laboratory, sophisticated experimental equipment and experienced CTIA certified engineers, can provide CTIA certified agent services for battery products, including according to the standards and rules set by CTIA, for the system, subsystem and manufacturing plant evaluation.
Focus on Wechat