Address: 2st floor, B Area, Jinbaisheng Industrial Park, Headquarters 2 Road, Songshan Lake Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Pr., China.
I. Introduction of China Quality Inspection Report
The quality inspection report is that the safety and performance tests for the products have been successfully placed in other platforms such as Tmall and Jingdong Mall or supermarkets, or for consumers' reference standards. Different platforms have developed a series of strict requirements for quality inspection reports. According to different products, different industries and different categories, GB national standards, industry standards and e-commerce standards have been formulated to conduct quality assessment and make basic Evaluation, analysis of the reasons for quality or failure.
Second, the importance of battery quality inspection report
The quality inspection report is mainly used for: bidding - bidding by government departments and institutions; entering large supermarkets or stores, major online malls; auditing certification, applying for government subsidies; industrial and commercial quality inspection and market supervision; domestic market sales, qualification recognition, etc. . With the E-commerce platform such as Jingdong Mall, Tmall Mall and Taobao Mall paying more and more attention to the quality of battery products, the review of battery products for the platform is becoming more and more strict. More battery products need to be provided with CNAS and CMA. Qualified quality inspection report.
Third, the battery quality inspection report requirements
1. The product quality inspection report provided by the enterprise must be issued by a qualified national laboratory.
2. The quality inspection report must be stamped with CNAS, CMA, etc.
3. The quality inspection report must be a real and effective product of the company.
4. If the product has a brand, the quality inspection report must be marked
Fourth, the battery quality inspection report standard
Mobile power: GB/T35590
Five, battery quality inspection report test project
1. Lithium battery, testing items must include: discharge performance, free fall, overcharge protection, short circuit test.
2. Mobile power, testing items must include: effective output capacity, conversion efficiency, output voltage, material flame retardant, free fall, limited material limits.
Sixth, battery quality inspection report processing procedures
1. Quality inspection report application acceptance
2. Quality inspection report data review
3. Quality inspection report sample reception
4. Quality inspection report sample detection
5. Quality inspection report certificate collection
Seven, battery quality inspection report agency company
ESTL focuses on the global certification testing of battery products, has a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated laboratory equipment and industry-leading senior quality inspection report test engineers. ESTL's test engineers will select the routine test items in the GB national standard according to your battery products, mobile power, etc., which can comprehensively and objectively reflect the quality information of the product to ensure that your product can pass the quality inspection and ultimately get justice Qualified quality inspection report. Battery and mobile power quality inspection report certificate, please find ESTL.
Focus on Wechat